Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Letter May 27, 2013


Hi family!
 
I know, I'm a month behind on comics, but life is taking its toll on me recently in both the up and down variety. So enjoy what I have C:
 
Thank you everyone for the emails, especially the encouraging ones! Things are still really difficult because I'm only a human being (and not a great one) but I'm lucky to have my angel Wylie Shimai, my new set scriptures that still contains old friends, my cinnamon toast and hot tea every morning, and my rolling green Kiryu hills.  Maybe by next week's email I'll have figured things out. I've been studying a lot from Matt 5-7 / 3 Nephi 12-14 about "living the higher law of Jesus Christ." I highly recommend it.
 
Sorry this week's email is so short! We spent most of our P-Day time today out to lunch with an investigator and shopping for summer clothes because Kiryu is starting to get really HOT during the day! It feels a lot like May in Vegas, except for what we don't have in heat we make up for in humidity. Everyone I talk to tells me rainy season is just around the corner. Somehow it's worse knowing what's coming, since I was here this time last year!
 
Anyway, I wish you all the best with the house, getting ready to end school and start summer, and all the awesome things I'm sure you're up to! I miss you guys and think of you every day! I love telling people I meet here about you and showing your photos. I hope you get to meet plenty of my friends someday.
 
Thank you for all you do! You're the best and I love you!
Sister Long
 

No comments:

Post a Comment